Team-One offers a single, persistent workspace that integrates team-centric messaging with unified communications and contextual intelligence
GAITHERSBURG, Md., Nov. 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BroadSoft, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSFT), a global unified communication software as a service (UCaaS) leader, today announced the launch of BroadSoft Team-One – an all-in-one communications and collaboration application that integrates team-centric messaging with unified communications features such as click-to-call and live meetings. With Team-One, teams and individuals can be more productive with a single, persistent workspace where all of a team’s work and apps are in one place.
Today’s messaging applications manage just one aspect of work – communications, tasks, or content – leaving teams disconnected from real-time work conversations or separating them from the flow of work content and information. Team-One differentiates itself from today’s enterprise messaging apps through UC integration and contextual intelligence, so that all the tasks, projects, files, messages and notes a user needs are in one place, along with video conferencing, click-to-call, screen sharing and integrations with a growing list of business apps.
“Rather than making workforces more productive, standalone messaging apps are exacerbating information overload due to their lack of integration with other core communications and collaboration services,” said Scott Hoffpauir, chief technology officer, BroadSoft. “By integrating enterprise messaging and team collaboration with our broader portfolio of cloud unified communications services, Team-One makes it easy for workers to stay engaged and productive from any location and using any preferred device.”
Team-One delivers an extensive set of capabilities to boost team and individual productivity:
- A single, persistent workspace. Team-One makes day to day work easy with persistent enterprise messaging that enables one-on-one as well as group communication. Team members can easily search through historical messages and content, and real-time sync means information is instantly accessible across all devices.
- Built-in contextual intelligence. BroadSoft has integrated Team-One with BroadSoft Hub, a contextual intelligence application that presents users with only the information and files they need to be productive and prepared for every meeting, call and interaction.
- Deep integration with unified communications features. Unlike standalone enterprise messaging apps, Team-One integrates team-centric messaging with mobile-first cloud unified communications capabilities such as click-to-call and live meetings (HD instant video conferencing, screen sharing, group voice/video chat) available through BroadSoft UC-One.
- Robust task and project management. Team members can easily create, assign and track tasks for each project, and advanced file sharing capabilities ensure team members are always working off of the most current information.
- APIs, Bots and Integrations. Team-One is built for business with robust application integration capabilities to connect workflows among people and apps, carrier grade security and performance, and broad configuration options.
For the past two years, Frost & Sullivan has recognized Team-One [formerly Intellinote] for its product innovation, including the 2015 North America Mobile Employee Collaboration Solutions Product Leadership Award. For this award, the product was honored for continuing to provide “the best in team communication strategies with its flexible platform—integrating popular business applications, offering file access at any time for any device, and improvements to real-time communication.”
Team-One is part of the BroadSoft Business suite, which provides a fully integrated portfolio of enterprise-ready cloud PBX, unified communications, team collaboration and contact center applications.
To learn more about Team-One, visit HERE.
Watch Team-One in action HERE.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements may be identified by their use of terms and phrases such as “enables” and “can,” and other similar terms and phrases and include, among others, statements regarding the benefits to BroadSoft’s customers resulting from the use of the BroadSoft Team-One solution. The outcome of the events described in these forward-looking statements is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the results anticipated by these forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, the financial and other benefits to BroadSoft resulting from the use of BroadSoft Team-One by its service provider customers as those factors contained in the “Risk Factors” section of BroadSoft’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, on February 29, 2016, and in BroadSoft’s other filings with the SEC. All information in this release is as of November 16, 2016. Except as required by law, BroadSoft undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement made herein for any reason to conform the statement to actual results or changes in its expectations.
BroadSoft is the technology innovator in cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions for businesses and service providers across 80 countries. We are the market share leader for cloud unified communications with an open, mobile and secure platform trusted by 25 of the world’s top 30 service providers by revenue. Our BroadSoft Business application suite empowers users and teams to share ideas and work simply to achieve breakthrough performance.
For additional information, visit www.BroadSoft.com.
Investor Relations: Chris Martin +1 561-404-2130 [email protected] Media Contacts: Americas Brian Lustig, Bluetext PR for BroadSoft US +1 301.775.6203 [email protected] Europe Andy Crisp / Jon Bawden / Kate Anderson, Cohesive for BroadSoft UK +44 (0) 1291 626200 [email protected] APAC Terry Alberstein, Navigate Communication +61 (0) 458-484-921 [email protected]